5 July 2021
A meeting of the Environment Committee will be held in the Council Chamber, Council Offices, 77 High Street, Wivenhoe, on Wednesday 14 July 2021 at 7.30 pm for consideration of the business set out below.
Public questions: are invited prior to the start of the meeting for a maximum of 10 minutes and limited to 3 minutes per person at the discretion of the Chair.
- Apologies for absence: To receive apologies.
- Declarations of interest: To receive any pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda.
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 5 May 2021.
- Update from the Chair
- Report on the Green Verges Project
- Proposal by Cllr Evans: To appoint non-councillors to the committee.
- Proposal by Cllr Evans: To replace a section of KGV fencing with hedging.
- Proposal by Cllr Evans: To create an orchard on the land known as Smith’s Corner, subject to permissions and any covenants.
- Health & Wellbeing Update: Report from Cllr Wenaden
- Date and time of the next meeting: To be agreed.