25 February 2021
A meeting of the Environment Committee will be held virtually on Wednesday 3 March 2021 at 7.30 pm for consideration of the business set out below.
This meeting can be held virtually by virtue of The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England & Wales) Regulations 2020.
If you are a member of the public and would like to attend this meeting, please email the Town Clerk- email@example.com
Public questions: are invited prior to the start of the meeting for a maximum of 10 minutes and limited to 3 minutes per person at the discretion of the Chair:
Rosalva Johnston, Alzheimers UK, will be speaking about Dementia Friends
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies.
2. Declarations of interest: To receive any pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 6 January 2021.
4. Update from the Chair: Including an update on the Green Verges Project
5. Update from Cllr Maltby: Recycling Project and Updating Energy Providers
6. Health & Wellbeing Update- Report from Cllr Wenaden
7. Date and time of the next meeting; To be agreed.