22 December 2020
A meeting of the Environment Committee will be held virtually on Wednesday 6 January 2021 at 7.30 pm for consideration of the business set out below.
This meeting can be held virtually by virtue of The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England & Wales) Regulations 2020.
If you are a member of the public and would like to attend this meeting, please email the Town Clerk- firstname.lastname@example.org
Public questions: are invited prior to the start of the meeting for a maximum of 10 minutes and limited to 3 minutes per person at the discretion of the Chair.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies
2. Declarations of interest: To receive any pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 4 November 2020.
4. Update from the Chair
5. Proposal by Cllr Evans; Green spaces & verges project
6. CBC Grants
7. Health & Wellbeing Update- Report from Cllr Wenaden
8. Date and time of the next meeting; To be agreed