1 October 2020
A meeting of the Estates Open Spaces Committee will be held virtually on Wednesday 14 October 2020 at 7.30pm for consideration of the business set out on the agenda below.
This meeting can be held virtually by virtue of The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England & Wales) Regulations 2020.
If you are a member of the public and would like to attend this meeting, please email the Town Clerk- email@example.com
Public Questions: are invited prior to the commencement of the meeting for a maximum of 10 minutes and limited to 3 minutes per person at the discretion of the Chair.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies for absence.
2. Election of the Chair
3. Minutes of the last meeting: To approve the minutes of the Estates (Open Spaces) Committee meeting held on 5 August 2020
4. Declarations of interest: To receive any pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda.
5. Estates Open Spaces Manager Report: To receive the Officer’s report
6. Request for use of the football pitch on the KGV
7. Request from St Mary’s Church, Wivenhoe
8. Table tennis on the KGV
9. Date & time of the next meeting: The next meeting of the Estates (Open Spaces) Committee will be held on Wednesday 16 December 2020 at 7.30pm