2 September 2020
A meeting of the Estates Properties Committee will be held virtually on Wednesday 9 September 2020 at 7.30 pm for consideration of the business set out below.
This meeting can be held virtually by virtue of The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England & Wales) Regulations 2020.
If you are a member of the public and would like to attend this meeting, please email the Town Clerk- firstname.lastname@example.org
Public questions: are invited prior to the start of the meeting for a maximum of 10 minutes and limited to 3 minutes per person at the discretion of the Chair.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies
2. Elect the Chair
3. Declarations of interest: To receive any pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda.
4. Minutes of the last meeting: To approve the minutes of the Estates Properties Committee meeting held on 8 July 2020.
5. Estates Team Properties Report: To receive the report of the Estates Properties Manager.
6. Land Registry Issue – Elm Grove
5 Council Properties: To receive updates as follows;
a) Council Offices
b) Police Houses
c) William Loveless Hall
d) High Street Car Park & Toilets
e) Chapel Museum
f) Cook’s Shipyard (Fisherman’s Store)
g) Pavillion- Update from the Town Clerk on tenant’s request.
6 Date and time of the next meeting; To be agreed that the next meeting will be held on Wednesday 11 November 2020 at 7.30pm