9 February 2021
A meeting of Wivenhoe Town Council will be held virtually at 7.30pm on Monday 15 February 2021 for consideration of the business set out below.
This meeting can be held virtually by virtue of The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England & Wales) Regulations 2020.
If you are a member of the public and would like to attend this meeting, please email the Town Clerk- email@example.com
Public Questions: are invited prior to the start of the meeting for a maximum of 10 minutes and limited to 3 minutes per person at the discretion of the Mayor.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting: To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 18 January 2021
- Declarations of interest: To receive any pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda.
- Reports from Members of the County and Borough Councils
- Essex County Councillor; J. Young.
- Colchester Borough Councillors; M. Cory, C. Liddy and A. Luxford-
- Public Transport Representative; Mr P. Kay
- Election of the Deputy Mayor for 2021/22
- A proposal from Cllr Tile: Wivenhoe Town Council Due Diligence Process
- A proposal from Cllr Needham: That Wivenhoe Town Council rescinds the appointment of Mr S C Godwin as the Town Crier for Wivenhoe
- Planning- An update from the Chair on the meeting held on 2 February 2021
- Personnel.- An update from the Chair.
- Environment and Health & Wellbeing- An update from the Chair. Next meeting 3 March 2021
- Properties- An update from the Chair. Next meeting 10 March 2021
- Open Spaces- An update from the Chair. Next meeting 17 February 2021
- Finance & Administration- An update from the Chair.
- RFO Update
- RFO Report
- Approval of Bank Reconciliation.
- Approve list of payments previously circulated.
- Budgetary Control Report
- Working Group Reports;
- Skatepark & Basketball Court
- Office &Yard
- Funding, Engagement & Youth
- Wivenhoe Neighbourhood Plan
- Mayoral Activities- A report from Cllr Booth
- Town Clerk’s Report
- Date and time of the next meeting: The next meeting is scheduled to be held at 7.30pm
on Monday 15 March 2021.
- Exclusion of press and public: In accordance with Paragraph 1 (2) of The Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, the Council is invited to consider if the press and public should be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following item(s) owing to the confidential nature of the business.
- Update on the Royal Mail lease