25 May 2021
A meeting of the Planning Committee will be held in the Council Chamber at the Council Offices, 77 High St, Wivenhoe on Tuesday 1 June 2021 at 7.30pm for consideration of the business set out below.
Public Questions: are invited prior to the start of the meeting for a maximum of 10 minutes and limited to 3 minutes per person at the discretion of the Mayor.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies.
2. Election of a Chair & Deputy Chair
3. Declarations of interest: To receive any pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda.
4. Minutes of the last meeting: To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 27 April 2021.
5. Planning Applications: To consider planning applications received from the Planning Authority below;
|Development||Construction of a porch to the front elevation. Existing porch to be removed.|
|Address||50 Belle Vue Road, Wivenhoe Colchester CO7 9LD|
|Development||Recladding of external envelope of dwelling. New shed to front of house.|
|Address||44 Vanessa Drive, Wivenhoe Colchester CO7 9PB|
|Development||Front Kitchen Extension|
|Address||Sleepy Corner, 13 Valfreda Way, Wivenhoe Colchester CO7 9PJ|
|Development||Ramped access with galvanised hand rails|
|Address||45 Vanessa Drive, Wivenhoe CO7 9PB|
|Development||Addition of a new juliet window/balcony and a rooflight to existing house.|
|Address||31 Walter Radcliffe Road, Wivenhoe CO7 9FF|
|Development||Application for variation of condition 2 of approved application 202302|
|Address||21 Conway Close, Wivenhoe Colchester CO7 9RH|
|Development||Single storey front and side extensions, re-cladding and re-roofing of existing property.|
|Address||69 High Street, Wivenhoe CO7 9AB|
|Development||Two storey side extension and new canopy to front door - Including demolition of the existing garage.|
|Address||6 Broome Grove, Wivenhoe Colchester CO7 9QB|
|Development||Change of Use for part-ground floor from D1 to C3 use. Conservation Area Consent for the insertion of a new exterior door and associated paving and boundary fencing.|
|Address||The Sentinel, Chapel Road, Wivenhoe Colchester CO7 9DX|
7. Wivenhoe own Council Strategy; How to influence planning decisions
8. Leisure and Community Services SPD: Monthly report circulated by separate cover
9. Date and time of the next meeting: To be agreed that the next meeting will take place at 7.30pm on Tuesday 6 July 2021
10. Exclusion of press and public: In accordance with Paragraph 1 (2) of The Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, the Council is invited to consider if the press and public should be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following item(s) owing to the confidential nature of the business.
11. Wivenhoe Neighbourhood Plan/Proposed Planning Applications