Town Clerk’s Report- Full Town Council Meeting 18 October 2021
- Staffing-No update.
- Thank you to Mandy for her work on the Civic Service which will be held on Sunday 17 October. Please be at St Mary’s church for 10.15am.
- The Remembrance Service will be held at 2.30pm on Sunday 14 November at St Mary’s church. This is followed by a reception at the Royal British Legion on The Quay.
- Strutt & Parker/Manor Oak Homes have requested a further meeting following the public consultation on the former Cedric’s site. Details have been shared.
- I am in contact with Paul Phillips, ECC Youth Team for the Youth Hub WG. He is starting detached work- talking to youngsters in the town- from next week and will come back to us with their ideas.
- The deadline for the electorate to call an election, following Cllr Cowling-Newell’s resignation, has passed. I will confirm at the meeting if can proceed to co-opt.
- A reminder that we have the Car Park WG meeting on 25 October at 6.30pm
- I’m attending an EALC webinar on Special Constables, and how other councils have worked with them, on 25 October and will share an update.