Town Clerk’s Report- Full Town Council Meeting 19 July 2021
- Staffing-No update.
- Bookings are now increasing for the WLH and the minibus.
Although government restrictions are being lifted from 19 July, the enhanced cleaning regime, ventilation rules and hand sanitising stations will remain in place for all facilities for the time being. Some hirers have asked if we will have ‘local rules’ but I have said that we need to follow government guidance, whilst recommending that they remain cautious. If you have any comments on this approach, please let me know.
- The by-election is going ahead on 5th Full details are available on the CBC website.
- We have a 3rd architect interview on 15 July for the Office & Yard Project and I am waiting on a 4th who I met with on 13 July to let me know if they are interested. A decision will need to be made by the end of July.
Maurice has been working on a timeline and I have been working on finding a possible alternative location for us to have a reception area.
- We are arranging a thank you event for the WMA volunteers on 21 August from 2-4pm on the KGV. An invite will be sent out next week.
- The Civic Service is being planned for 17th
- Glyn is helping me draft the annual report. Please let me have your articles if you would like to contribute.
- Pleased/relieved to report that I have passed my first 4 assessments on the Community Governance course.
- I am on leave from 11th to 16th