Town Clerk’s Report- Full Town Council Meeting 20 December 2021
- We haven’t had any interest in the vacancy for a pontoon keyholder and cleaner for the public toilets, office and WLH. I will readvertise in January. Please note that the toilets may have to close at the weekends until the post is filled as Michael cannot continue to work 7 days a week.
- In line with government guidance, office staff are working in the office on a rota basis.
- Notices are in place asking for the use of facemasks in the council offices, chamber and the WLH.
- NALC are continuing to push for legislation to allow remote council meetings. I will share any updates as I receive them.
- The plans and questionnaire for the council offices redevelopment are now available on our website.
- We will be a distribution point for recycling supplies again from January. CBC have introduced a new ‘click & collect’ system to control stock. Supplies from WTC will be available to collect on a Wednesday from the yard once the resident has confirmed with the office that they have made their order. I will advertise this in the new year on our FB page and website.
- I have passed the first year of my course- Level 4 Community Governance. The course resumes in February.