Town Clerk’s Report- Full Town Council Meeting 20 September 2021
- Staffing-No update.
- Thank you to everyone who helped with the WMA thank you event on 21 August 2021 and Community Day on 11 September. I have received lots of positive feedback.
- A reminder that we have 2 public consultations coming up;
- The Co-Op re 1 The Avenue on 30 September at 7pm
- Manor Oak Homes re 2 sites- Elmstead Road and the land behind the fire station, on 5 October, 2pm to 8pm.
Both are in the William Loveless Hall.
- The Civic Service is on 17th October and invitations have been sent. Please let Mandy know if you are attending.
- I have a meeting with the RBL on 27th September regarding the Remembrance Service which will be 14 November.
- I am on leave from 1 to 11 October.