Town Clerk’s Report- Full Town Council meeting 26 April 2021
- Staffing- All staff are now back at work. We are still working in the office on a rota basis, which will be reviewed in May in line with government guidance. We had a spot check done by the HSE on how we are working within the restrictions. This might be followed up with a further meeting.
- Remote meetings –The Association of Democratic Services Officers & Lawyers in Local Government have issued proceedings in the High Court seeking a judgement to allow remote meetings to continue beyond 6 May. This is being heard on 21 April. I will circulate an update when I receive it from NALC.
- I am waiting for an update from the solicitor on the lease matter and will arrange a working group meeting once this has been received.
- Please note my email about using the council vehicles and let me have a completed form and your driving licence information if you wish to use them.
- Please update Outlook so that you have access to our shared calendar, on which we will include dates of all meetings.
- I’d be grateful for your contributions for the Annual Report, which will be drafted by the end of May. This can be an update on the last year and planned projects for the coming year.