Town Clerk’s Report- Full Town Council meeting 15 February 2021
- We still have one member of staff furloughed and another who is working additional hours to assist with funerals. Staffing remains under review.
- I have been working with Kathleen and Glyn on the Online Retreat which starts on 22 February. Please share the Event page on Facebook. We came up against file size issues and so to get around this we now have a WTC YouTube channel- this will enable us to create and share videos in the future.
- I have a clerk’s meeting with Essex Police on 18 February. If you have any points you would like me to raise about engagement, please let me know.
- The most pressing matter on which I will be working with Maurice is the Royal Mail lease and a required response to a letter from their solicitors. This will be covered under Part B of this meeting.
- A reminder of the following upcoming meetings:
- 16 February at 4pm- Mike Pendock, Tarmac
- 17 February at 4pm – Taylor Wimpey
- 25 February at 7pm- second Garden Community Briefing
Please let me know if you will be attending.