Wivenhoe Town Council deal with:
- Cemeteries and Chapel Museum
- Community Minibus
- Drinking Fountains
- High Street car park and toilets
- KGV playing field and playparks
- Litter picking
- Pontoon and Wet Dock
- Section of Wivenhoe Wood adjacent to KGV
- Upkeep of some benches around the town
- William Loveless Hall
If you would like to hire the Hall, KGV playing field or use the Minibus, contact the council offices for further details.
If you need recycling supplies, please go online at Colchester Borough Council to place an order for home delivery.
Available to purchase from WTC are rolls of 26 food caddy liners - £1 each and packs of 50 dog waste bags - £1 each.
Wivenhoe Town Council Casual Vacancy Co-option Policy
Wivenhoe Town Council Facebook page.
Wivenhoe Town Council Complaints Policy (1).
Wivenhoe Town Council Equal Opportunities Policy.
Wivenhoe Town Council Health Safety Policy.
Wivenhoe Town Council Lone Working Policy
Wivenhoe Town Councillors.
Colchester Borough Council deal with:
- Anti social behaviour
- Dog fouling
- Fallen branches and trees
- Fly tipping
- Noise pollution
- Parking issues and abandoned vehicles
- Recycling supplies
- Refuse collection
Colchester Borough Council's website
Colchester Borough Councillors for Wivenhoe
Essex County Council deal with:
- Blocked drains and flooding
- Damaged highways
- Hedges etc., blocking the highway
- Public footpaths
- Street lighting issues
- Uneven road surfaces
Essex County Council's website
Essex County Councillor for Wivenhoe