Essex Police - Reporting methods

Published: 7th November 2022

This is a link should anyone require advice as to how to report incidents to Police and if they have any questions or need any advice.

Help us help you | Essex Police

This part of the website is broken down into sections to make it easier to navigate: -

  1. 999 Reporting
  2. Crime Prevention Information
  3. Non-Emergency Reporting - 101
  4. Sharing Information
  5. Live Chat
  6. Reporting ASB and much more.

Subscribe to the WTC Newsletter

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Report Potholes

Essex County Council is responsible for highways in and around Wivenhoe. 
Report potholes directly here.

Fix My Street

FixMyStreet directs reports of problems with your street, such as failed streetlights, to the correct local authority department.
© Wivenhoe Town Council 2023
Website by  
Big Red Web Design