Public Footpaths

Essex County Council PRow Interactive Map– This is an interactive map of Public Rights of Way and is for general purposes only.

Wivenhoe are fortunate to have a community group of PRoW volunteers at work in the town. To find out more about becoming a local Public Rights of Way volunteer, visit Essex County Council.

Report an issue with a public right of way.




© Wivenhoe Town Council 2023
• Website by
Big Red Web Design