Wivenhoe Town Council's William Loveless Hall 85-87 High Street, CO7 9AB, is available for hire Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 11.45pm and Sundays 9.00am to 10.30pm. Extensions from 11.45pm to 12.30am can be considered, subject to approval.
- Main Hall with wooden floor - 120 people seated - 150 standing
- Wyvern Room fully carpeted - 20 people seated - 40 standing
- Accessible front entrance ramp, automatic doors and toilet facilities
- Bar in Wyvern Room with double chiller unit and glass washer
- Car parking for hall users
- Colne storage room lockers and cooler unit
- Cycle Repair and Pump Station
- First aid kit
- Hearing Loop
- Kitchen including fridge freezer, dishwasher and cooker for heating food
- Multimedia large TV screen in Wyvern Room
- Permanent stage fixture measuring 1 metre deep x 2.4 metres wide in Main Hall
- Public access WiFi free of charge, throughout hall
- Wireless microphone
For further details, contact the council offices.